Monday, November 22, 2010

Could it be that the bloody edge cries for forgiveness during the night?

The Pretenders are really really good! (No sarcasm included). If we pull this off, it will be amazing, including the hip-hop choreography. I can't wait to get started on this. I can't believe a quarter just ended. It's gone so fast even though we have STAC for two hours and fifteen minutes each day. I hope we do more projects like this throughout the year. It seems very fun. I have been thinking non-stop about a slogan for STAC but I always stop dead because STAC isn't something you can put in words, maybe that should be the slogan "STAC - you can't put it in words" but that's quite dull. *sigh*. So I'm stuck here thinking. And of course there are the daily practices. I feel like doing short writing pieces spanning genres based on my mood that day. It will help me expand my repertoire of writing since I'm mostly a fantasy writer and I hope to get your input on it. Be seeing you! (I miss the Prisoner, feels so long since we watched McGoohan.)

1 comment:

  1. This is the most authentic sounding voice, the most organic sounding writing you've done this year. Write like this always. It is clear and quite charming.

    ReplyDelete