Friday, February 4, 2011

Jared Charnov - The new Megaman?

Today, we learned how to do the robot. Yes, I said it, the robot. At first it was hard but I caught on quite quickly and at home I performed it for my mom and she had chills down her spine. We also learned how to  show the trajectory of throwing objects such as throwing balls, seeing them bounce off walls and floors and catching them. And even catching them was over exaggerated, we spun around on one foot and shook our head like a bobble head. It was really fun and humorous. We also learned the importance of slow motion and how it can be really funny to be the receiving end of a slow-mo punch, whether it be dodging it or waiting for it to come. I can't wait till the next one. Be seeing you (I really want to see the Prisoner again)

No comments:

Post a Comment