Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am too emotional to be thinking of any witty title

Might I say that today was the most emotional day of STAC in my entire three month career. I was about to cry. You could smell the love in the air and I tried so hard not to hug every single person to death. I was raised in a very small family with very few members who actually cared about me (I love my Grandma though, she's the best). So today I became open to the fact that everyone here is like family and that we love each other no matter what and it hit me like a train and while on that train another one coming in the opposite direction pincer attacked me and then I became sandwiched between the two of them. But all in a good way. I felt a rush of happiness whenever I put up a tag talking about my feelings because they are all true and I have nothing to hide from you guys. I am glad that today was my last day in STAC for 2010 and I hope that you all reflect upon today and see the love that I have for all of you. Now if you excuse me I have packing to do. Be seeing you!

1 comment: