Saturday, December 25, 2010

This one's a Christmas special... Why? Because I can, that's why?

Yep It's a Wonderful Life. The movie that is, my life is wonderful too but that's another story. I loved that movie. How I saw it since I abruptly left to leave for Florida, is another story too. (I'm starting to see a pattern here). It was so interesting I couldn't stop watching it. Even when everything was crashing around George when the uncle lost the $8,000, I still wanted to see how everything ended. I think this was the movie that started the whole plot where someone wishes they weren't born and see how it actually would be. That part was one of my favorites because slowly George started to see his influence over the town. When he returned and everyone started to hand out money I thought "You lost Potter", I really disliked the guy, he was a complete for the lack of a better term, asshole because all he did was complain and siphon money off from the poor. George was the opposite, an altruistic man who had ideals but put his people first because he wanted to live out his father's dream. It made me think of my life, and however how short and brief it may be compared to others, I want to make a difference in someone's life, anyone's life. Because right now STAC is making a difference in my life because I found a bunch of more reasons to fight for something rather than just sitting in a corner and counting down the seconds. It's a Wonderful Life I tell you, so don't waste it and just because you're not an angel doesn't mean you can't grow wings of your own. Be seeing you when we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment