Sunday, October 17, 2010

If I'm not going to blow my top will you?

Be kind rewind films. I only have one word for them. HILARIOUS. I just loved creating them. With all the running around the school in costume and saying ridiculous lines in order to entertain ourselves and others is always a wonderful experience. I loved the ideas that came out of the other groups, especially the Man on Top and Mordechai Christ films. We looked so strange filming random things, we even commandeered a girl's bathroom for one of our scenes. This was just a lovely experience and I really want to do it again to see what other over the top ideas we have. So I hope you enjoyed our film I thought it was fabulous (my favorite word in the film, I always included it in every sentence any chance I got). And I think the idea of a youtube channel is very intriguing and I'm all for it and I wouldn't be embarrassed about it. I can't wait for the trip on Friday. Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment