Sunday, October 10, 2010

Struggle Icarus, Howl Valhalla, the God Speed You Mix

This week was for a lack of a mature and intellectual word "weird".  The weirdest Prisoner episode ever involving cloning and identity theft, TWO STAC art days (I'm not complaining),  box people drawing and the movie "To Sir, With Love" (It wasn't weird but what my mom told me was the weird part, apparently her friend went out with Sydney Poitier 25 years ago.) STAC really keeps me on my toes. I learned (in art that is) that details aren't always everything and you need to go down to the bare necessities and see the shape in things. I really enjoyed the movie but I will always love the Prisoner more. Maybe I should use "I am not a number, I am a free man" as my yearbook quote. Hmmmm. Decisions. I will write my movie review on a separate blog because I'm very busy at the moment. Be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment