Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dance like you've prepared for the worst! A sunday battle fever.

So for my psychogeography pictures I've taken photos of light, objects and their shadows. So inside my house and around the neighborhood I saw how light was refracted and how objects affected how they looked. As I closely examined it, I never thought how ominous the shadows looked, it was as if there was a whole other world that existed in the shadows. It sent shivers down my spine, the cool kind that is.
It's an evil tree I tell you, an evil tree!

A table for four anybody?

Many a bird (and idiot)
 have crashed into
my near invisible glass door


In order not to anger Luke
I had to throw my cat out of there
Poor poor Cleo
They say there's a witch on
Ridge Road, yep
there totally is one

That is all  you're going to see of my room,
unless you're a girl and ask nicely ;)



Stop in the name of the... Sun?
(Yah I'm out of witty phrases)
After I threw my cat out of the barrel she jumped on the couch which I then threw her out of there as well. It's just not her day
That tree almost looks creepy
For a minute it looked like the light
was on, weird huh?



So that's all of them. Light and shadows can be cool huh?
Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV he
is both light and darkness in one
very very pretty boy
And a picture of the person (sort of) who made me think of it

No comments:

Post a Comment