Monday, September 27, 2010

My groggy self is an angel and you who crawl the earth, are a demon

... how should I start this. The game, it took over all of us, it changed us, caused us to link together in total fear for our "lives" (anyone who thought their life was in actual danger I apologize). This game showed how dark and treacherous we can truly be, Viviana turned into a blood thirsty monster and well I ain't exactly excluded from the whole dark transformation but you all know what I did so I don't need to explain myself. Though I believe that there were better ways to have gone about this, we still had lots of fun doing it. Today me and my group wrote a synopsis for a "The Prisoner" episode, which I thought was pretty hilarious considering. I looked for more symbolism with the circles and since we did robot children I was thinking of gears moving in a circular motion. We also made sure the ending reincorporated with the beginning like all good Prisoner episodes. It seems that the spy game and The Prisoner has become our existence. Heheh, it was nice game but it definitely is not for everyone. What do you think the disastrous effects that will ensue if "normal" kids play this game, madness will ensue I tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment