Thursday, September 9, 2010

Does the Summer Bambina, The Former Angel, dream of cactus flowers as she steps out of her dress and flies into the flame?

Well after finding out the "proper" way to cheat we experimented with waters and the color theory. I haven't used water colors since elementary school which would be about seven years. Unfortunately I was not able to operate the brush correctly so I ended up botching up all the images (well no one is perfect I guess). Well overall I guess I had fun using the complementary colors to make the image stand out and I liked the idea to put them all on the door, they all turned out great, especially the ones with jokes and pop culture references (I couldn't resist making one myself). I hope there are more fun times to come. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't botch things up. What was there to botch up? There is only learning, which requires doing that which we cannot yet do. I liked your paintings, and they'll get better. Using a brush is harder than it looks and it requires practice. Most importantly, was it fun?

    ReplyDelete