Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Surrounded by the melody of the sea breeze, writhe under my feet on a coral reef!

I feel like I just have been mind crushed (if you have ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh you would know what that means) by that Prisoner episode. This is what I picked up from it. Number 6 wanted Number 2's position so he may escape back to England so he may take his long deserved vacation. However Number 2 had other plans, he made it seem that number 6 had a fighting chance against 2 but in actuality it was fixed with the use of mind disorienting drugs and tests (I still did not know what the deal was with that square and circle). As soon as number 6 won favor amongst the villagers (which I find totally weird because out of the blue number 6 supporters spawned). And his foreign maid turned out to be the actual number 2 where the other number 2 was just a replacement. (Though we can't be entirely sure). And I think that egg thing in the cave was a new rover being made or something along those lines. It just really freaked me out but I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment